THINKING ABOUT APPLYING TO OXBRIDGE?
It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from: winning a place at Oxford or Cambridge is extremely tough. If you’ve excelled throughout your schooling and are aiming for an Oxbridge place, you need to ensure your application is a cut above the rest.
All Oxbridge applications will be written or edited by a specialist who studied your subject at Oxford or Cambridge and, where possible, from your first-choice college.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Personal experience coupled with professional rigour and exceptional customer service is one of the reasons we’ve been helping Oxbridge applicants for ten years (and counting!).
STANDOUT PERSONAL STATEMENTS
All Oxbridge personal statements demonstrate more than just perfect English: they are written with flair, style and sophistication so that your personality flashes from the page.
Our Oxbridge personal statements service is designed for those who aspire to academic excellence. By matching you with a subject specialist – themselves a graduate of Oxford or Cambridge – we will ensure your personal statement gives you the best possible chance of success in one of the most competitive selection processes you will face.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our Oxbridge personal statements package offers:
- A custom-written personal statement designed specifically to meet the standards expected at Oxford and Cambridge universities.
- A first-class insight into your appreciation of, and reasons for wanting to study, your subject.
- An intelligent overview of your major achievements and attributes.
- A fast turnaround time ensuring you meet the early Oxbridge deadline (15th October).
- Stylish and precise prose, with impeccable spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- A full word and character count, as set by UCAS.
HOW IT WORKS
Our process is simple and swift, with two key steps:
1. As soon as you have placed an order for your Oxbridge personal statement, we will match you with an expert academic from our specialist team – a graduate of Oxford or Cambridge and, where possible, from your first-choice college.
2. So that we can begin work on your statement without delay, you will be asked to complete a short survey about your academic and personal history. Any relevant documents – such as a CV – can also be uploaded.
It’s as simple as that!
A complete personal statement will be delivered via email within your chosen timeframe (24 hours, 3 days, or 7 days). From this point, you will have a week to review your statement and request alterations (which will be completed free of charge).