WHY DO I NEED AN OUTSTANDING PERSONAL STATEMENT?
When it comes to the importance of a sterling personal statement, UCAS says it best:
‘This is your chance to show universities and colleges why you want to study the course and why you’d make a great student.’ (UCAS Online, 2016.)
Indeed, whilst the United Kingdom has long been revered as a seat of learning – offering a breadth of educational opportunities, culture and tradition – every year the competition for the coveted UCAS university places grows steeper. In 2015, a record number of 718,500 students applied for courses via UCAS; however, just 53% of those were awarded places by their first choice universities (384,000). Now, more than ever, your personal statement must stand out from the crowd.
Fortunately, we’re here to help. Our specialist service will ensure that all your needs are met – and that all those UCAS boxes are ticked.
Our team consists of the finest writers, many of whom work within the industry as tutors or lecturers. Simply put: if you place an order with Oxbridge Personal Statements, your personal statement will be crafted by an academic ranked within the top 0.1% of the world’s university system.
CUSTOM STATEMENTS FOR ANY COURSE
Whatever course you would like to apply for – be that pharmacy, an LLM, or a place at Oxbridge – we are here to help. We design our personal statements to ensure that they meet the fundamental questions all admissions tutors seek to answer.
FULL OF PERSONALITY
Our writers have the tools you need to make your statement shine – without losing sight of the most important element: your personality. Our bespoke statements are written with your talents and character firmly in mind, ensuring that your statement sells your skills in a uniquely personal manner.
Our UCAS personal statements service will help you realise your full potential, highlighting the qualities and skills that you offer in a cohesive, well-considered format. All applications will be written or edited by our expert academics, all of whom have been educated at Russell Group Universities, and many of whom have in-depth experience of the UCAS admissions process – either through roles as lecturers, tutors, or within UCAS itself.
HOW IT WORKS
Our process is simple and swift, with two key steps:
1. As soon as you have placed an order for your UCAS personal statement, we will match you with an expert academic from our specialist team.
2. So that we can begin work on your statement without delay, you will be asked to complete a short survey about your academic and personal history. Any relevant documents – such as a CV – can also be uploaded.
It’s as simple as that!
A complete personal statement will be delivered via email within your chosen timeframe (24 hours, 3 days, or 7 days). From this point, you will have a week to review your statement and request alterations (which will be completed free of charge).
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Our UCAS personal statements package offers:
- A coherent yet succinct structure.
- A clear explanation of why you wish to study your chosen course – and why you are well-qualified to do so.
- Detailed overview of your skills and achievements.
- Stylish, precise prose, with faultless spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- A full word and character-count, as dictated by UCAS.
- Swift turnaround time to ensure that any deadlines are met.